Tuesday 25 August 2009

My lucky brother

Im on a roll now! Haha. Check out what else Ive made for me lucky lucky big brother (and wifey) They moved into a new flat a couple of days ago and my Mum wants to send then something, my fee will be 1 Cappuncino! The papers are all from K & Company Roam selection. When I bought the pack I thought it looked like a collection of wallpaper - and I mean that in a good way! All this card is missing is some flying ducks, haha!
The font is Malache Crunch, which I found by accident when looking for suitable christamassy fonts. O yes Im starting early!

Also I popped into town today on my lunch break and bought a copy of Quick Cards and a stash of patterned A6 paper, 30 pieces for £4, bargain! The blues and flowers are my favourites. I cant wait to get started on a new project, and with that in mind Im off to look through the new challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment