Sunday 15 November 2009

Ive been busy

Ive been feeling a bit down recently so Ive been trying to keep myself busy. Ive made so many cards, some not for challenges, some for challenges. Only thing is Ive been so busy I cant remember what challenges they were!!! That probably means Ive missed the deadline, oops!
O well I love the cards anyway so they are still worth showing off.
Ill start with the 2 birthday cards I made for my Mum a coiple of weeks ago, I cant remember what I used to make them as it was all from my stash. This is the one from me ...
...and this is the one from my Dad.

These are my favourite 2 christmas cards I made this weekend. I used lots of the basic grey papers I bought last weekend at the Christmas Craft show at the NEC. They are so lovely to work with.

But my favourite bit is the Trimcraft paper at the bottom, and the tinsel toppers. I love christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards Fleur. You made me smile though, I do that so often, make a card for a challenge, then find it was all over about two weeks previously, or I can't find it again. Many is the time I have carefully made a card for the penny black challenge, to find at the end that I have used some other stamp. Ah well, at least you know you are not alone in fogland!
    big hugs
    En x

    ReplyDelete