Sunday 29 November 2009

Mojo Monday

Ive had this card for Mojo Monday almost finished since Tuesday, I needed to wait for my trip to Hobbycraft to buy the tape to finish it off. It was such a FAB sketch I couldnt wait to get started on it.
This is the first card I did and my entry for the challenge.

Card and Ribbon: from Stash, sorry cant remember who made it.

Font: French Script. I think it fits perfectly

Paper: October Afternoon. Ive had this paper for so long now Im so glad Ive finally used it.

This card for my boss, I think she will be suitably impressed. I went to extra effort to make sure I got everything straight and spelt correctly. She is the kind of person that would say "I can see its handmade, youve spelt Christmas wrong"

I loved working with this sketch so much that I have made quite a few more cards based on the initial design, with a few slight tweeks.


Im taking a break from Christmas cards tomorrow I need to do a good luck and birthday card before I finish my Christmas cards. Perhaps I will use the next Mojo Monday Challenge.

1 comment:

  1. This is great Fleur, very elegant, the boss lady with the phobias will love it!!!
    big hugs
    En xx

    ReplyDelete