Monday 29 March 2010

Polkadoodles and Fussy and Fancy

Although I havent posted in aaaaaaages I have still been busy. This is one of my creations an easter card for this weeks Polkadoodles, (sketch) and Fussy and Fancy (theme) blogs.

The stamps is so so so cute and I love working with it, expect to see it again in the near future (as long as I actually get time to post about my creations!!)

The stamp is Daisy Dandelion Some bunny loves you

Paper frills Doodlebug designs

the paper, card and gems were all used up from my stash.

The card is now making its way through the post to somebody special, I hope it arrives safey and they enjoy it.

I have taken loads of pictures of the things that have been keeping me busy and plan on doing an update soon to show you what I have been up to.

2 comments:

  1. That is a cute bunny. Great card. Thanks for playing along with us at Fussy & Fancy Easter challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Easter card! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete