Sunday 20 September 2009

2 Fab Christmas Cards

I have made a late entry for Fab's Big Christmas Card Challenge. Every Christmas I hope for snow, I dont think Im the only one, so Ive made Frosty the Snowman.I didnt realise its such a small picture! Oops.
The snowy paper is from the Deck the Halls collection (papermania or making memories, sorry Im having a blank moment) and all the other parts are from my stash of card and paper stock. I liked it so much I made some more in red.
O and I used my Gel glitter pens to colour in the scarf. I have been working on some other christmas cards to, hopefully I will complete them soon so I can post them too.
Hope you like it :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, for joining the challenge ! Gorgeous cards love the Snowmen ! X Fab

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, thank you SO much for the award, you have no idea how much it means to me :') I love your blog! xxx

    ReplyDelete