Monday 28 September 2009

Papertake 24

This is my last minute entry into this weeks Papertake Challenge, its slightly different from the sketch, but only slightly.

The plain paper is from Dovecraft Designer Pack.

Its not clear in the picture, but the bottom half of the card is covered by a sheet of Anita's Christmas Silver Vellums, this one has a snowflake pattern.

The star paper is part of my stash, I think it must have been another bargin buy there was no label on the back.

The letters are Anita's Silver outline stickers.

The photo was taken buy me back in Feburary when we had the snow. I had a snow day from work so I went for a walk. I thought everything looked so much more beautiful covered in snow, so I took so many photos. I love that I can send christmas cards across the world with pictures of my little town.

I have completed a few more challenges this week so I will be making a few regular posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment