Wednesday 30 September 2009

Colour Create 28

This week at Colour Create the challenge was to use Hot Pink, Dusky Pink and Ice Chocolate. Now I have never completed a challenge based on colour, so I thought I would have a go and this is what I came up with. Its a Birthday card for my sister in law, even though shes been with my Brother for a long time now I still found it quite difficult to make her a personal card, but I think she should be quite pleased with this one.

Plain papers were from Dovecraft Designer Pack. Patterned Paper were free from Crafts Beautiful Magazine. Card was from my stash (I thought I would NEVER use the brown shade, calling it chocolate is much more appealing) and the letters were the same as I have used on most of my Christmas Cards, the Alpha Shimmers. Being somebody that hates waste I used the dots from the middle of the O to make the dots on the side :)

Just dont look to closely, I dont think they are straight! I really enjoyed completing a colour challenge and I hope you like my card. I look forward to the next one.

2 comments:

  1. What a very nice card.. Great use of the color!! Beautiful papers..
    Thank you for joining us at Colour Create this week. hugs, janny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Fleur! Great use of the colours! Thanks for joining in at Colour Create.

    Deanne

    ReplyDelete